Got what it takes to be a City Showcase artist? Be part of this event scouting the ambitious and talented.
(1) Be available to CONFIRM availability and provide a point of contact email address and telephone number.
(2) Make first contact by EMAIL only to be considered via application [at] cityshowcase [dot] co [dot] uk
(3) Include links to website, Facebook, Soundcloud and YouTube etc.
(4) Your weblinks must include links to your recordings of a minimum of three original tracks. Please do not attach MP3's to an email or your application will be deleted. We want links only please.
(5) Include an up-to-date biography / news release – and if applicable, a PR/plugger contact for co-promotion.
(6) A high quality (i.e. 300 dpi. approx 5” x 7”) press image.
(7) Be prepared to co-promote their appearance as a priority, if they are selected, including not booking any other London gigs three weeks either side of City Showcase.
Any style of music will be considered, however, musicians should be able to perform for 20/30 minutes live. Also, please bear in mind that you might be asked to perform an acoustic set for daytime performances - these are stripped down sets without drums please.
For City Showcase Festival, we prefer original material but the odd cover will be accepted.
However, throughout the year we work on other events with different requirements and will consider acts that include a set of strong covers within their original material repertoire.
Whilst we will not be confirming receipt of your application, we will definitely let you know whether or not you have been successful. Please bear with us if we don't respond for a while - we shall be reviewing all applications first. WE LISTEN TO EVERY APPLICATION!
(Items with asterisks are compulsory)